OPAL by element is seeking a highly organized professional for the role of Administrative Assistant at the project’s Discovery Centre. The Administrative Assistant will support and report to the Sales and Leasing Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: City Square Mall at Cambie and W. 12th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
Job Level: Entry level
Industry: Retirement Living
Job Functions: Administrative and Customer Service
Experience: 3+ years in administrative roles in comparable settings
Specific responsibilities: See below.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR use the form below to provide your name and upload your resume.
About OPAL by element, and Element Lifestyle Retirement
Element Lifestyle Retirement is a developer and operator of intergenerational aging-in-place residences, with a vision to revolutionize the experience and perception of retirement and aging across all of society, for seniors and their families. We exist to remove the stigma of aging and the stress that families face in supporting their elders, while juggling the demands of life between career, elderly parents, and young children.
OPAL is Element Lifestyle Retirement’s flagship project, located at King Edward and Cambie, to be completed in early 2019. We are currently in the pre-sales and pre-leasing period, and offering free seminars and focus groups to help families plan proactively and make informed personal choices for their future.
- Provides administrative support to Sales and Leasing Manager
- Maintains Centre operations, including ordering, organizing and maintaining office inventory and supplies, and addressing any technical issues as they arise by coordinating with the appropriate service providers
- Welcomes all guests, interacting and greeting them, in person, on the telephone and via email
- Screens and forwards appropriate inquiries from incoming calls or walk-ins while providing basic information as needed
- Maintains the professional look, feel and cleanliness of the office
- Develops, improves on and maintains a filing system
- Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments
- Supports Sales and Leasing Manager to organize and coordinate Discovery Centre events
- Maintains sales and leasing packages
- Administers sales contracts: copying, filing hard copies and digital copies of contracts and related agreements and referral agency fees on various platforms, maintaining contract files with any additional documentation, cheque copying and couriering
- Supports Sales and Leasing Manager with regards to deposit due dates, notification and collection
- Updates pre-sales listing and tracking deposits
- Maintains contact lists and follows up on leads as requested by Sales and Leasing Manager
- CRM – Customer database management – posting discovery notes and detailed follow-up tasks
- Administers rental reservations administration – tracking of status and agreements, sending reservation fees to corporate office
- Assists Sales and Leasing Manager in preparing and distributing reports for Sales and Leasing Team and VP of Marketing and Corporate Relations
- Supports Sales and Leasing Manager, and VP of Marketing and Corporate Relations, in coordination and administration of advertising campaigns and contracts
- Updates traffic analysis: busiest times, language breakdowns, where they learned about us, hot/warm/cold status
Download Full Job Description